Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Before You Were Born

Paul calls himself the apostle of Jesus Christ for the faith of those chosen by God (Titus 1:1).  Apostle means sent one, but notice why and to whom he is sent; "for the faith of those chosen by God..."  He writes to the Ephesians "he chose us in him before the foundation of the world (Ephesians 1:4).  Jesus said, "Come you who are blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world" (Mt 25:34).

God has known. You for a very long time, and has prepared a place for you.  So do not be afraid  (John 13:1).  He will accomplish that which concerns you (Psalm 138:8).

"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, Thou will revive me; Thou will stretch forth Thy hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Thy right hand will save me" (Psalm 138:7).