Thursday, December 8, 2011

Misplaced Salvation

You are not going to wake up one morning and find you have misplaced your salvation. You will not one day be walking down the street and your salvation accidently fall out of your pocket or purse. No one is able to come up to you and rob you of your salvation. How do we know this?

We know it because Jesus said, “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of my hand. My father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of my father’s hand. I and the Father are one.” (John 10:27-30).

Your salvation is secure. You may choose to walk away, but you will never accidently lose your relationship with God.