Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Chosen from the Beginning

God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: (2 Thessalonians 2:13; Isaiah 43:1-2, 45:3-4, 46:10; Ephesians 1:1-6). Knowing this, be steadfast in your faith. Hold tightly to what God has taught you.

Do not be afraid (Exodus 14:13) For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand,
saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee (Isaiah 41:13).

Jesus Christ and God our Father will comfort your hearts, and establish you in every good word and work (2 Thessalonians 2:17).


Isaiah 46:10

"Remember the former things of old:
for I am God, and there is none else;
I am God, and there is none like me,
Declaring the end from the beginning,
and from ancient times the things that are not yet done,
saying, My counsel shall stand,
and I will do all my pleasure:"